Unit 6.4: “Protect Your Cell Phone”: Forces and MotionIn this unit, students will use what they’ve learned about forces and motion to design a protective cell phone case that meets criteria and constraints. Throughout the unit, students use hands-on experiences and systems modeling to explore properties of force and motion, while planning fair investigations for their cell phone case designs.
Unit Challenge Question: How can we design a case that protects a cell phone from breaking?
Link to Unit Overview
Unit Content Resources:
- Unit NGSS Connections (coming soon)
- Prior and Future Knowledge (coming soon)
- Unit Materials List (coming soon)
- Teacher Background Content Resources (coming soon)
- Compiled Gotta Have Checklist*
- Unit External Web Links