Unit 6.3: Chemical Processes in Organism DigestionIn this unit, students learn how our bodies grow and gain energy from the food we eat, and what happens to food as it moves through our bodies. Throughout the unit, students will use hands-on activities and experiments, and create their own models to show the physical and chemical reactions that occur as we eat and digest food.
Unit Challenge Question: How do we choose foods to address digestion problems?
Link to Unit Overview
Unit Content Resources:
- Unit NGSS Connections (coming soon)
- Prior and Future Knowledge (coming soon)
- Unit Materials List (coming soon)
- Teacher Background Content Resources (coming soon)
- Compiled Gotta Have Checklist*
- Unit External Web Links*