With the Mi-STAR curriculum, students become solution builders as they use science and engineering practices to address a real-world challenge that spans each unit. Want to learn more? View example lessons.
Michigan educators can access units for free through our website after completing the required professional learning.
Six units will be available in fall 2017:
- Water Cycle and Land Use (6th)
- Interactions within Ecosystems (6th)
- Generating Renewable Electricity (7th)
- Life Cycle of Materials (7th)
- Natural Hazards (8th)
- Global Climate Change (8th)
Have more questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions.